|The role of the Oncology is to ensure the optimal clinical development of Oncology products and the dissemination of scientific information. The MSL is responsible for establishing, cultivating and maintaining scientific relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and investigators with the end goal of building advocacy for the company and its products. The MSL is the field resource of Biogen Idec Oncology clinical information and will ensure the maximum clinical development of Biogen Idec oncology pipeline products through the provision of scientific information and education.||
Submit your resume:
The will be responsible for the following:
- Clinical Trial Support
- Academic Outreach
- Interdepartmental Scientific Support
- 5 years of relevant experience in industry or clinical setting.
- Relevant experience in the field(s) of immunology, oncology and/or hematology.
- Experience in pharmaceutical research; knowledge of relevant academic institutions teaching and community hospitals and cooperative study groups.
- Knowledge of the scientific community and the ability to provide scientific information to non-academic investigators and trial advocates.
- Understanding of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven ability to work independently and complete responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Travel up to 60% of the time, including ability to travel and work overnight and weekends.
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree (PharmD, PhD, MD)
- Computer skills with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Windows
Biogen Idec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.