Finance & IT
This Cambridge, MA-based position acts as a financial liaison and provides financial and analytical support to either the Research & Development or Pharmaceutical Operations & Technology organization (2 positions exist).
Specifically, this position will focus on the following:
- Lead planning (long range planning, budgeting, forecasts & monthly financial reviews) and various ad-hoc initiatives
- Act as financial representative to cross-functional program teams
- Update and maintain asset and depreciation model; interface with and revise fixed asset system; work with collaboration partners on financial reconciliation
- Provide insights, analysis and recommendations in the effort to quantify and ultimately improve Biogen Idec’s overall business model
- Support portfolio prioritization process
The ideal candidate will possess strong financial, analytical, organizational/project management and communication skills and a background in drug development/life sciences or operations.
The ideal candidate will have a MBA as well as 2-4 years post-MBA experience.