The Marketing Director leads the overall commercial efforts around the re-launch of TYSABRI, (an infused biologic treatment for multiple sclerosis) in the U.S. Work with all relevant functions to develop the brand vision, critical success factors and the long range plan , lead the cross-functional team in developing the annual brand plan. and lead the joint commercialization team with our co-marketing partner.
As part of this work the Director will be responsible for:
- Managing product P&L, forecasting and marketing budget-Develop and execute commercial strategies to maximize the value of TYSABRI.
- Provide commercial guidance to the Program Team.
- Develop relationships with key customers and establish Biogen Idec in a leadership position in MS and Neurology
- Oversee the execution of marketing tactics across all channels, to all customer segments
At a higher level, the Director will be responsible to:
- Enhance the overall visibility and importance of the neurology franchise within the organization
- Enhance interactions with Sales, Global Marketing, Customer Service, Medical Affairs and Managed Markets & Reimbursement
In addition, the Director will need to serve as a skillful mentor and leader to a group of talented and sophisticated managers.
Excellent strategic capabilities. Highly self-motivated, confident, high-energy individual with desire to make a significant impact within a high-performance environment.
BA/BS in life sciences or a related field. MBA or MPH, desired