FAQs of IDEC
- When was the Company founded and when did it go public?
IDEC was founded in 1986 and it went public on September 17, 1991.
- What is IDEC’s stock symbol and on what exchange is it traded?
IDEC’s stock symbol is IDPH and it is traded on the NASDAQ.
- How many shares are outstanding? How many are fully diluted?
As of June 30, 1999, there were 20.6 million shares outstanding. Fully diluted shares equal 28.7 million, which also includes shares reserved for conversion of preferred stock, options from both employees’ and directors’ option plans and shares reserved for conversion of IDEC’s convertible debt.
- Who are IDEC’s major shareholders?
The top five institutional shareholders are Fidelity Management and Research (FRM), Wellington Management Company, Citigroup, Inc., Montgomery Asset Management and Pequot Capital Partners. Overall, institutions hold 81 percent of stock and insiders account for approximately 6 percent.
- Does IDEC have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program)?
No, IDEC doesn’t pay a dividend and therefore doesn’t have a DRIP.
- Who do I contact if I’ve changed my address or lost my stock certificates?
You should contact IDEC’s transfer agent ChaseMellon Shareholder Services at 213-553-9700 or write to:ChaseMellon Shareholder Services
Stock Transfer Department
400 South Hope Street, 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Who do I contact with any further questions?
Send email to email@example.com or call (858) 550-8656.